An ambitiously expanding FMCG business within Lincolnshire is currently recruiting for an Engineering Supervisor for their fast paced site around Spalding.
You will already be a time served Electrical & Mechanical/Multi Skilled Engineer with experience of High Care / Low Care within the Food Manufacturing sector.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Devise, compile and implement maintenance procedures, and engineering standards
- Ensure risk assessments are compliant with all relevant Health & Safety legislation
- Co-ordinate activities of the engineering team
- Mentor the sites production managers / supervisors on engineering related issues
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of facilities
- Providing training to engineers and operators on new machinery,
- Investigate, analyse and implement corrective actions to resolve working practices.
- Prioritise both reactive and planned maintenance to ensure that service levels are maintained.
- Ensure all breakdowns are logged in the required detail and any persistent problems / underlying causes are identified.
- Conduct weekly toolbox checks of the engineering team and ensure the inventory is correct and to a professional standard expected and take appropriate actions to correct.
- Ensure that the PPM schedule is complete and any issues are communicated and take ownership in closing out on time and in full.
- Carry out any repair or maintenance work that is required
Experience with PLC Fault Finding and Pneumatics is essential for this role, assuming you have the necessary training and experience please forward your CV to be considered for this role
Taskmaster Resources LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. (Permanent Vacancy)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81792783