Principal Systems Engineer
Principal System Engineer
£££ - Market Competitive Salary
A long established and successful defence engineering company is looking to recruit a Principal Systems Engineer for their Basildon team.
Principal Systems Engineer - Qualifications and Experience:
* A degree-level qualification (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline
* Demonstrable experience of the systems engineering lifecycle, with particular focus on early lifecycle phases
* Ability to produce clear and concise technical documentation
* Ability to demonstrate and apply system-level thinking
* A proven track record in schedule adherence and achieving high standards
* Knowledge of new and existing Mode 5 IFF technologies and products
* Willing to obtain SC-level security clearance. In addition, some roles may require clearance to access caveated information, such as UK Eyes Only and ITAR
* Self-motivated with an aptitude to problem solving and ability to drive difficult issues to conclusion
* Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, and the ability to interact with subject matter experts regarding a range of technical and operational topics
* Able to work with minimum direction/supervision on complex tasks
* Confidence and ability to challenge/respond to technical/process issues.
* Systems and/or Equipment development programme experience in Air, Land or Naval Domains
The opportunity of Principal Systems Engineer offers a competitive salary and in addition you will receive an excellent benefits package!!!
Any candidates being considered for the position must be capable of achieving full SC security clearance!!!
- If you are an experienced Systems Engineer looking for a new and exciting challengelook no further!!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81781833