- Manage new applications received from direct and brokers, requesting outstanding information, ensuring high levels of accuracy and attention to detail making sure all applications are fully compliant and processed in a timely manner.
- Review all the information in accordance with the lending policy, evaluating aspects such as income and valuation reports before making a recommendation on the underwriting of the application.
- Proactively provide customers with updates and ensure required information is requested within service levels agreed.
- Keep contacts and customer up to date on cases.
- Communicate with a wide range of people, including, but not restricted to Solicitors, introducers, valuers and estate agents.
- Proactively reviewing pipeline cases to ensure they are managed effectively.
- Responsible for the issuing a Mortgage Offer in an accurate, concise and timely manner.
To be successful you will have:
- Good administrative skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Embrace new technology as required including the use of Laserfiche our paperless software.
- Able to prioritise own workload and manage time in order to produce accurate and thorough work whilst working to deadlines. At times this will involve working beyond normal contracted hours in order to achieve personal and Departmental targets.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral with a mature, credible and comfortable approach dealing with all third parties and colleagues.
- Able to provide excellent customer service and to embrace the principles of Treating Customers Fairly and GREAT.
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance and flexible with time in order to ensure that the Department meets its objectives.
- An ability to engage with others and be a team player.
- Keen for new experiences, responsibilities and accountability.
- A minimum of 5 individual GCSE’s at grades A* to C (or equivalent)including Maths and English Language.
- Experience of administrative work to a high standard within a similar organisation, or able to show a good understanding of what such an administrative role entails.
- CeMap or willingness to study and complete this Qualification.
If you would like to apply for the position please send your full CV with a covering letter demonstrating your suitability for the role by close of business on Wednesday 13 June 2018.
To view our Recruitment Privacy Notice, please go to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81779917