Digital Media Buyer - Online Gaming
- Full Time
Digital Media Buyer / Digital Planner - (Online Gaming)
A Digital Media Buyer / Digital Planner is needed to join one of the fastest growing gaming companies in the world. Working across a portfolio of brands expect an exciting role planning campaigns, liaising with media owners, monitoring campaign performance and much more.
With offices in the US, Canada, Guernsey and London this innovative firm develops, publishes and licenses next-generation mobile gaming content for leading casino brands. Due to year-on-year growth they are now seeking a Digital Media Buyer / Digital Planner to join their talented team, headed up by industry veterans, that enjoys an enviable culture - loads of social activities, summer trips and even pilates classes in the office!
Reporting to the Director of Digital Media the Digital Media Buyer / Digital Planner will be focused on managing and optimising digital media campaigns. Whether you are negotiating new digital media buying opportunities; analysing performance; monitoring trends; building strong relationships; undertaking research or recommending new suppliers, campaigns and offers, it will be your knowledge of the digital media landscape that drives traffic to their websites and mobile apps.
To qualify. You should be a Digital Media Buyer / Digital Planner / Media Planner / Media Buyer / Acquisition Marketer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar media buying / planning role;
- Knowledge of the digital media landscape, particularly mobile and affiliate ad networks;
- Experience in liaising with media owners and agencies;
- Excellent negotiating and communication skills;
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills, including a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- An understanding of technical aspects of digital media buying, tracking and attribution technologies;
- An awareness of media trends.
This is a unique opportunity for a Digital Media Buyer / Digital Planner to join an environment that is based on merit and inclusiveness, where all employees can develop their full potential, with benefits that include 30 days holiday, 5% pension and a discretionary bonus! Get in touch...