Jr Front End Developer
Our client is a vibrant Digital Marketing Agency based in Epsom, Surrey. They are specialists in the design and delivery of websites and online marketing services such as SEO, PPC, CRO, Social Media and associated consultancy.
As a cutting-edge company that prides itself on technical and design excellence, their focus is on increasing their clients' online presence in line with client objectives.
They have a wide range of clients, from start-ups to PLCs, in a number of sectors and to continue their growth, they require a mid-weight digital developer to join their rapidly expanding team.
As part of an integrated projects team you will be working closely with creative and web performance team members. You will be involved throughout project life cycles from conception to launch and then in ongoing support on various projects.
You will be a highly motivated individual and take pride in the quality of your work. You will need to be passionate about development and keep up to date with the latest technologies and industry news.
You will need to be an articulate, confident and driven self-starter, able to work both autonomously and as part of a team. You need to be able to work to deadlines and manage your time effectively.
Agency experience and client facing skills would be an advantage.
- Semantic, hand crafted well organized HTML5 and CSS3/SASS responsive coding.
- Experience with responsive frameworks, e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation
- A good understanding of UX principals
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Experience integrating into Content management systems e.g. Expression Engine / CraftCMS / Wordpress
- Version Control- GIT/ SVN
- PHP5 and SQL scripting
- Computer science degree
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81691232