£25k - £35k
Internal Sales Engineer/Account Manager required to work for a well-established supplier of Valve & Instrumentation solutions. The company have been trading within the process industry for the last 30 years. This is an exciting time to join following a period of high growth within the business. Target markets include the Chemical, Food & Beverage, Process Manufacturing and Utility sectors as well as OEMs and reseller organisations.
As the sales engineer you will be primarily office based, although required to make occasional visits on site. This role will require identifying with end user problems and issues within the industry and assisting users to implement cost effective solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities;
- To promote and sell the Valve & Instrumentation products from the manufacturers
- To handle customer enquiries in a professional and timely manner
- To promote and sell valve actuation packages
- To be able to offer customers a single source of supply
- To be responsible for sales management activity such as pipeline management and
Skills and Experience;
- Previous experience in the Process/Energy sector for at least 2/3 years.
- Technical background in an appropriate field.
- Extensive knowledge of the Valve & Instrumentation markets within the UK Process manufacturing industry and/or the UK Water industry.
- Will have a network of contacts within the Process Industry.
- Demonstrable experience of having worked in a sales and/or business development environment with a track record of target achievement.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for sales and manufacturing staff, recruiting UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81684001