Our client is an award winning private dental business with an impressive track record of growth and development and an enviable reputation. They are passionate about providing clinical excellence, coupled with the best customer service and have a highly skilled and loyal team.
We are seeking a Practice Manager on a Full Time, 9 months FTC basis to be based in Carlisle. The salary is £25,000, dependent on experience, plus an excellent suite of benefits and an exceptional working environment.
The purpose of the role is to provide leadership and management to practice colleagues (Associates and employed) in order to drive practice growth, increase revenue opportunities, and operate the effective day-to-day financial management and logistics of the practice, keeping the patients at the heart of what they do.
The main duties include;
- Drive the growth of the practice in terms of patient numbers and revenue
- Responsible for financial efficiency
- Drive marketing activity
- Financial reporting
- Motivate and lead the team effectively
- Assist in the recruitment and induction of team
- General operations management of the practice
- Responsible for CQC compliance
- General administration
- Full details to be supplied on Job Description
The successful candidate must have;
- Previous management experience, ideally in a healthcare related setting
- Experience of driving growth and development
- Strong leadership skills
- Passion for providing an exceptional service
- Enthusiasm and proactive approach
- Ability to act as an ambassador to the group
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a growing organisation.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.