Fantastic opportunity if you're in the latter stages of your CIMA / ACCA exams or newly qualified and are looking to join a business who can offer long-term development opportunities. The finance team is split in to three divisions, which are all based in Alfreton meaning you'll get good exposure in your role while still maintaining the opportunity to develop your career across the group finance function.
Our client manufacture and supply specialist products on a global scale so those who have a background of working in a similar sector would be preferred. Due to continued, impressive revenue growth they are now in a position to appoint a new Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Ownership of the P & L and balance sheet for the production side of the business
- Analysis and commentary on the management accounts to be used in leadership meetings
- Product and labour costing with analysis
- Provide financial and commercial support to non-finance stakeholders across production, logistics and supply chain
- Support with the month-end management accounting process (accruals, prepayments, journals)
- Budgeting and forecasting with analysis in to any variances
- CIMA / ACCA Qualified or Finalist
- Desire to complete professional qualification if you're PQ
- Management accounting experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81830758