CER Education is looking for a Teaching Assistant in the local Darlington area. A successful candidate will need to have had relevant SEMH experience. The role which you are applying for will require a candidate to have worked with children with social, emotional and behavioural issues. Team-Teach is preferred but not required.
A successful candidate will;
- be able to engage with children whilst enforcing positive classroom behaviour.
- be able to challenge the children when displaying negative classroom behaviour.
- Have a basic grasp on the Maths and English curriculum.
The School in Darlington will have;
- A strong relationship between its staff and pupils.
- A real focus on developing teaching techniques.
- Excellent SEN resources to ensure teachers and pupils can get the most from their experience.
- Been recognised by a number of quality standards which demonstrates their commitment to ensuring quality amongst staff and students.
- An ethos that ensures the personal development of pupils but also staff.
The role will initially run until the summer but has the potentially to lead to permanent work.
If you are successful, you will: -
-Have the opportunity to participate in our tax efficiency scheme.
-Be able to access our FREE Online training sessions.
-Be allocated a dedicated consultant.
If this sounds brilliant, then please contact Aiden Shepherd on or E: