Regional Showroom Manager - North (Retail)
As a Regional Showroom Manager your primary responsibility will be to maximise the profitability of the showrooms within your region. This will be achieved by ensuring that sales and performance targets are exceeded through commercially presenting your own and your regions showrooms at all times, alongside effective leadership of your teams, delivering a first class customer experience
The role will involve travel from your base location to the showrooms that you have responsibility for, as well as head office. Exceptional 'people skills', a friendly approach and excellent communication are all needed in this role. You will have a commercially driven, results orientated attitude, with the ability to continually improve the showroom performance under your control.
The main responsibilities in this role, include but are not limited to;
- Ensuring that the showroom region maximises its sales potential
- Understanding KPI’s included in reporting, and driving showroom staff to continually develop performance
- Delivering a consistent first class customer experience in your own showroom, and those across your region
- Understand and communicate local competition / markets and propose actions required, including local advertising opportunities
- Assist in the collation of reporting information e.g. footfall
- Feedback of showroom performance in weekly trading calls
- Ensure teams are actively managing open orderbank and open quotations
Setting of objectives and targets for showroom managers and managing performance, as well as management of sickness and holidays
- Understand and facilitate training needs across showrooms considering competency requirements
- Ensure all stores are staffed and open during stipulated trading hours, covering sickness and annual leave, authorising all showroom rotas
- Covering staff where necessary due to foreseen or unforeseen absence
- Visiting each regional showroom fortnightly, covering;
- Team performance, morale, issues
- Showroom presentation in accordance with POS guidelines
- 'Buying Experience’ guidelines
- GDPR and Health & Safety compliance
- Understand and convey company and showroom strategy to all showroom based staff
- 1st stage interviews for all showroom staff
- Management of salary costs within budget, including the coverage of annual leave and sickness, and approval of overtime
- Monitoring any petty cash expenditure
- Ensure banking processes followed
- Assistance with strategic actions as required
- Report on any important issues that need to be highlighted e.g. GDPR, Health & Safety, Legal, Customer issues
- Assisting with the creation of Mystery Shop reports and acting on their results
- Active management of negative customer reviews for regional showrooms across all platforms
It should be noted that the showrooms which will be reporting to the successful candidate are all in the North of England and Scotland, therefore it must be realistic for you to travel to those on a regular basis for your application to be considered.
Our client are an award winning, fast growing and successful company. They believe that theyare excellent to work with. They offer training opportunities, a welcoming and supportive working environment, as well as fantastic career progression opportunities to the successful candidate.
Wavelength Recruitment Ltd are acting as an employment agency on this occasion.