Regional Manager North
Up to £25,000 + Benefits
Based in Warrington or Chesterfield
We are delighted to be working with this well established and successful family run e-commerce retailer. With their HQ based in Gloucester, they have experienced year on year growth of 25% and continue to mirror that success in 2018.
They have recently invested in innovative technology to support the growth of the business and the expansion of their product lines. They pride themselves on providing high quality customer service and fast next day delivery from one of their 5 depots across the UK.
To support this continued growth, they are looking for a Regional Manager to join their North based team.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Be responsible for the growth and success of the showrooms within your region
- Ensure the sales and performance targets are reached and exceeded
- Ensure effective leadership of your teams, delivering a first-class customer service experience
- Provide feedback in weekly trading calls on your showrooms performances
- Assist in the collation of reporting information
- Understand and communicate the local competitive market and propose actions
- Set targets for showroom managers and manage performance, as well as sickness/holidays
- Understand and ensure training needs are met across the showrooms
- Cover staff sickness/holidays/unforeseen circumstances
- Visit each showroom fortnightly covering any issues, team morale, performance, GDPR, Health & Safety, Showroom presentation
- Conduct 1st stage interviews for all showroom staff
- Ensure banking processes are followed
- Ensure budgets are kept to for salary’s including annual leave and overtime
- Assist with the creation of Mystery Shops and act on the results
- Active management of negative customer reviews
The successful candidate will have experience in a customer facing retail role, have previous experience in managing a team, an understanding of KPI’s, be results orientated and have excellent communication skills.
Our client is an award winning, fast growing company who as well as offering a competitive salary plus bonus, are offering a company car, mobile phone, laptop and pension. If you believe you have the relevant experience, and are ambitious to drive personal, team and company success, then please apply for immediate consideration.