School Finance Administrator
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Finance Administrator to be part of a Finance team for a group of three schools based in West London.
On a Temp to Perm position
This role includes assisting the Finance officer in the preparation of term invoicing, reconciliations, sales ledger entry, credit control and other finance related activities.
The person should be able to work efficiently, methodically and accurately with minimum supervision. Experience in working for schools is desirable but not essential.
• To assist in the preparation of termly fee billing to parents via Feemaster which is a bespoke Sage integrated Fee Billing System as well as using Sage 200.
• The collating of information such as school trips etc for billing purposes.
• The administration of processing termly invoices to parents via Feemaster and Sage
• The processing of banking of funds received and ensuring income is recorded accordingly
•To be the contact for parent queries and liaise with parents as required.
•The reconciliation of monthly credit card statements
• To work with the Finance Officer in all credit control areas for the schools