Maintenance Engineer - Pneumatics/Electrical
Specialist in the manufacture of small Precision turned parts in high volume, Based in the Hinckley area, this well known company in their market place is seeking a Maintenance engineer with a background in Pneumatics and Electrical Servicing in a manufacturing setting.
Working with machinery typically high precision - fully automated Swiss coil fed Escomatic and CNC machines. This company produces hundreds of thousands of turned parts every week.
You your background -
- The role for Maintenance Engineer will deal with pneumatics and electrical engineering
- Must be fully conversant with PLC programming.
- Design and build bespoke assembly machines
- Maintenance of all plant and equipment, both preventative and reactive
- Organising of contractors for servicing of equipment
- Procurement of spares
- Production planning
- Stock control
- Procurement of consumables
- The candidate must be proactive, reliable and communicate effectively.
Very competitive salary, and package - if you have further questions - please get in touch!