Are YOU an engineering professional looking for an exciting new challenge???
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Certification Engineer for a testing and inspection company based near the Spalding area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for either an experienced Mechanical Engineer /Design Engineer / Project Engineer/ Certification Engineer looking for a new challenge.
As Certification Engineer you will be approving designs, as well as test data reviews and carrying out inspection activities with pressure vessels. You will be excellent at building relationships with clients and also have a strong engineering/technical background in order to be able to analyse stress and tolerance data. This position would suit someone who has a background within either design, mechanical, project, structural or certification within the engineering industry.
- Review design and test data in accordance with relevant standards
- Develop test plans and inspection programmes
- Maintain technical knowledge and awareness of legislation and regulatory issues relating to the scope of the company's activities
- Respond to client technical enquiries
- Approve production specification
- Attend industry standards committees
- MUST have an engineering background
- MUST be able to communicate at all levels developing strong relationships
- MUST be capable of overseas travel and to work in a factory environment
- MUST have full UK driving licence
- MUST be able to interpret technical drawings
- Formal engineering qualification is desirable
- An understanding of pressure vessel manufacturing is desirable
- Knowledge of the manufacturing process
This is a full time permanent position working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm offering a fantastic annual salary of circa£30,000 DOE + company benefits.
To apply for the position of Design/Project Engineer, then please forward your CV to Adam at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design