PE Teacher required in Wakefield
Principal Resourcing are working with numerous school based in Wakefield and the surrounding areas who are looking for P.E Teachers who are able to teach up to KS4.
The ideal candidates will be a hard working and dedicated Physical Education specialists who have good behaviour management.
You will be expected to fulfil the role of a full time Teacher of Physical Education.
Recommend a Qualified Teacher and receive up to £250 in high street vouchers.
What you will require:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Strong classroom control
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- Proactive team member skills
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
What we offer:
- Highly committed and hardworking Consultants to support you during your various assignments
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- We Guarantee to beat your current agency rate of pay
In the last academic year:
- 94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with.
- 97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful