Branch Operations Manager
Branch Operations Manager - Minster Insulation and Dry Lining
Join the fastest growing national specialist insulation and dry lining distributor in the UK!
As a Branch Operations Manager with Minster you be responsible for the entire operations within your branch. Ensuring all tools are in place for the smooth running of your branch, sales targets are achieved and excellent customer service is provided.Supporting the Branch Manager and acting as a main point of contact to improve operational activities and ensuring infrastructures are kept in order.
So are you up for handling the ultimate, frontline responsibility for a business and its goals? Could you help sustain a world class reputation? Then apply today!
As a Branch Operations Manager you will:
- Be the main point of contact for operational queries
- Provide excellent customer services
- Adhere to and implement policies and procedures within the branch
- Support sales team in achieving branch targets and managing stock
- Share our 100% dedication in delivering excellent customer service and going the extra mile at all times.
Am I who you are looking for?
First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we're agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we're supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
To be suitable for the Branch Operations Manager role you will have:
- Previous managerial experience
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Forward thinking able to make projections and motivate the team
- Highly analytical and organised with the ability to communicate complex information
- Proficient Microsoft Office user
- Strong decision maker and problem solver
- Distribution experience is desired however not essential as training will be provided
What about the business I'll be joining?
There are 32+ fascinating Saint-Gobain businesses that recruit talented people in the UK and Ireland. However, regardless of which business you join, you are assured to be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value all of our employees equally and have a strong focus on their health, safety and wellbeing at all times.
This vacancy is working for Minster; Saint-Gobain is the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, with over 170,000 employees and operations in 67 countries worldwide. With such a significant presence we are proud to offer our employees a career without boundaries… Are You In?
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- A company car and laptop
- A great open working environment.
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday including the statutory bank holidays (Increasing to 33 with service).
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- A defined share purchasing scheme (Each month you put away an agreed amount from your 'pre-tax' pay and we use it to buy Saint-Gobain shares for you. As an added bonus, for every four shares you buy Saint-Gobain will give you an extra share free of charge).
- As an employee, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts and various other benefits.
What do I need to do now?
We would love to hear from you! In order to find out more and apply, please click below to register and submit your CV on our careers site. We will be in touch with you after your application to tell you about the next stages.
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
On occasion, we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly, to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome a diversity of applications irrespective of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.