Salary: Up to £21K pending experience
Hours: 35 hours
Scribbler is a vibrant, humorous card, gift & stationery retailer with over 35 shops in the UK.
We are looking for an experienced shop manager to join our hardworking and dynamic team in one of our London shops.This role requires someone who is passionate about customer service, enjoys working with great products that excite our customers and wants to drive sales in one of our busy shops. To be considered for this role, you will have already established a strong retail management background.You will be responsible for:
- Maximizing your sales and profit and achieving your sales targets.
- Ensuring your team give great customer service at all times.
- Recruiting and training your sales staff.
- Retail recruitment, performance management and team development.
- Managing the workload, setting priorities and monitoring performance.
- Implementing requests from Head Office on time and feeding back as required.
- Following display guidelines and maintaining visual merchandising standards.
- Safeguarding the brand name and image of the company by following all company policies and procedures.
- Proven delivery of commercial targets and KPI’s.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Strong visual merchandising skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team by example.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Good communicator with customers and staff.
- IT literate and competent using Microsoft Office.
- Competitive salary.
- Great working environment.
- Attractive staff discount, Perkbox reward scheme when passing probationary period.
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays (+1 extra day of holiday each year worked, cap to 33 days).
- Opportunity to undertake 'work based learning' training programmes.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/81662798