New opportunity not to be missed! We are looking for an experienced Store Manager to join our client's hardworking and dynamic team in one of their London shops.
Our client is a vibrant, humorous card, gift & stationery retailer with over 35 shops in the UK.
The Store Manager role requires someone who is passionate about customer service, enjoys working with great products that excite their customers and wants to drive sales in one of their busy shops. To be considered for this role, you will have already established a strong retail management background.
As their Store Manager you will be responsible for:
- Maximizing your sales and profit and achieving your sales targets.
- Ensuring your team gives great customer service at all times.
- Recruiting and training your sales staff.
- Retail recruitment, performance management and team development.
- Managing the workload, setting priorities and monitoring performance.
- Implementing requests from Head Office on time and feeding back as required.
- Following display guidelines and maintaining visual merchandising standards.
- Safeguarding the brand name and image of the company by following all company policies and procedures.
Their ideal Store Manager will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven delivery of commercial targets and KPI’s.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Strong visual merchandising skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team by example.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Good communicator with customers and staff.
- IT literate and competent using Microsoft Office.
- Competitive salary.
- Great working environment.
- Attractive staff discount, Perkbox reward scheme when passing probationary period.
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays (+1 extra day of holiday each year worked, cap to 33 days).
- Opportunity to undertake 'work based learning' training programmes.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join our client's team as a Store Manager. Click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV and cover letter telling them why you will be the perfect candidate for this position.
Thank you for applying for the Store Manager’s role, if you do not hear from them within 4 weeks of submitting your application you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.