Senior Graphic Designer
Job Title: Senior Graphic Designer
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: Upto £35,000
If you are looking for a brand that has high street presence, desirable brands and pace all wrapped into one then look no further.
This is a retailer that has won the accolade of Sunday Times Top 100 to Work on multiple occasions.
A head office that is team centric, works to pace and supports a network of UK stores.
THE ROLE - KEY RESPONSIBILTIES
- Provide the Graphic Designer and Junior Graphic Designer with day to day support
- Assist in the training and coaching of the Graphic Designer and Junior Graphic Designer role to acceptable standards on all MS office applications and relevant software and systems including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and InDesign
- Be accountable for conducting regular one to one meetings, working with the Marketing Manager in setting clear and achievable objectives whilst ensuring development plans are in place
- Take responsibility for developing and maintaining positive working relationships across the Graphic Design Team, Marketing Department and wider business
- Accountable for the design of all creative work including; instore POS email marketing, brochures, magazines, graphics and features for the eCommerce site, mobile or microsites, printed and digital advertising material
- Responsible for ensuring the designing, developing and completion of accurate artwork for all FSDU’s, (free standing display units) brochures, leaflets and promotional POS, looking at all formats such as digital and printed in line with the required timescales
- Accountable for managing the relationship of external parties, ensuring any missing signage requests are collated and distributing by the team within a timely manner
- Take accountability for ensuring brand identity is clearly communicated across all visual creatives by following all brand guidelines
- Ensure all innovative graphic solutions are produced, incorporating all of the elements of a great customer experience
- Work alongside the eCommerce Team and wider Marketing Team, ensuring all campaigns and creatives are executed in keeping across all digital platforms
- Work with the Marketing Manager to support in the development and management of budgets and time plans to ensure all creatives are delivered on time and budget
- Maintain an awareness of competitors and emerging trends, ensuring The Perfume Shop has cutting-edge creative design
- Actively contribute ideas to the editorial and digital design teams
- Maintain a good level of HTML and CSS to facilitate an awareness of design limitations through digital media
- Experience of managing a team as a Graphic Designer and a Junior Designer will report to you.
- Experience of developing design artwork visibility for Departments and Line Managers
- Experience of working across a range of multi-media design projects
- Demonstrable prioritisation, time management and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- The ability to demonstrate a high attention to detail
- A team player with a positive 'can do’ attitude
- Strong communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships
Proficient knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and InDesign
- Experience of leading a Design team
- A good demonstrable knowledge of retail and fashion industries including past and current trends
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Slough, Maidenhead, Watford, Aylsebury, Beaconsfield
KEY WORDS: Graphic Designer, POS, Instore, Photoshop, Illustrator, Campaigns
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.