Commercial Warewashing Engineer / Dishwasher Engineer
Commercial Warewashing Engineer required for our client, a specialist in service, maintenance, repair and installation of Commercial Catering equipment, commercial refrigeration and commercial warewashing equipment. The Commercial Warewashing Engineer should be based within a commutable distance to Brighton and will predominantly be working throughout this area with further travel as and when required.
The Warewashing Engineer will be servicing, installing, maintaining, repairing, fault finding and attending breakdowns on commercial warewashing equipment such as glasswashers and dishwashers. Working within pubs, clubs and restaurants across Brighton and occasionally further afield when required.
The Successful Commercial Warewashing Engineer will have a full UK driving license.
Commercial Warewashing Engineer Position Overview
- Carrying out service, maintenance and install tasks on commercial warewashing equipment such as glasswashers and dishwashers.
- Travelling throughout commercial sites such as pubs, clubs, restaurants and hotels within the Brighton and surrounding areas.
Commercial Warewashing Engineer Position Requirements
- Based within commutable distance to the Brighton and Hove area
- Proven experience with servicing, maintaining and installing commercial warewashing systems
- Electrical qualifications such as an NVQ or equivalent and 17th edition wiring regulations advantageous
- Full UK driving license
Commercial Warewashing Engineer Position Remuneration
- £28K - £32K, DOE
- Door to door travel paid
- Company Van
- Call out 1 in 4
- 28 Days Holiday including bank holidays
- Working Hours 08:30 - 05:30 Monday - Friday
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81568670