Commercial Catering Engineer
Commercial Catering Engineer required for our client, a specialist in service, maintenance, repair and installation of Commercial Catering equipment, commercial refrigeration and commercial warewashing equipment based in the East Sussex area.
The Commercial Catering Engineer, will provide service, breakdown and maintenance to commercial catering equipment including ovens, combi ovens, fryers and microwaves, in commercial sites such as pubs, bars, clubs and restaurants across Brighton and the surrounding area, with occasional further travel when required.
Commercial Catering Engineer Position Overview
- Providing Service, repair and maintenance to Commercial Catering equipment such as ovens, combi ovens, fryers and microwaves
- Visiting Commercial Sites such as pubs, bars, clubs and restaurants, across Brighton and the surrounding area.
Commercial Catering Engineer Position Requirements
- Hold valid Comcat tickets, such as Comcat 1, 2, 3 and 5.
- Proven track record in service and breakdown repair, of commercial catering equipment.
- Based within commutable distance to the Brighton and Hove area, ideally no more then 30-40mins travel away.
Commercial Catering Engineer Position Remuneration
- £36k - £40k+ Doe
- Door to Door travel paid
- Company Van
- Call 1 in 4 weeks
- 28 Days Holiday (inc bank holiday)
- Working Hours 08:30 - 05:30 Monday - Friday
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81568439