Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting for a Finance Graduate to join a growing services organisation based in Birmingham. Reporting to the Regional Finance Manager you will be responsible for the production of weekly reports. The role will be for a period of three months.
- To be an effective member of the financial and divisional management teams, producing robust, reliable, accurate financial information for their respective business area.
- Producing weekly Cost reports To participate in continual performance improvement through the participation, and implementation of key projects and processes as defined.
- To ensure financial controls and processes are followed together with performance of monthly account reconciliations.
- Work with the Regional Operational team and Regional Finance Analysts at period-end to ensure information submissions are made on time and in full.
- Assist with re-forecasting.
- Assisting Regional Finance Managers when required
- Work closely with operational admin departments to ensure efficient processing of transactions and consistent processes between depots
A successful Finance Graduate will possess the following:
- A finance or accounting degree
- Very Strong Excel
- Willingness to learn
- A genuine interest to progress in the world of accounting and finance
- A can-do, positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Punctuality and professionalism
The Hourly Rate:
This role will be paying £10 per hour dependent on the candidate, with a permanent salary to be discussed.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement