OX Seven are working with a beautiful boutique hotel & restaurant, based in the heart of the Cotswolds. We are looking for a head housekeeper to join the team. The property is in the heart of Bourton-on-the-water and has undergone substantial redevelopment. As an employer of choice, they offer a fantastic package, as well as ongoing progression and opportunity within the group.
You will be:
- A hands on housekeeper, looking for your career defining role
- Comfortable being customer facing - you will come in to contact with customers
- Leading by example - you will get stuck in with your team!
- Energetic and positive - your demeanour will set the tone for the rest of the team
Overview of the Head Housekeeper role:
You will be coming in to a growing team, with huge opportunity to put your own stamp on the processes within the hotel. The property is situated smack bang in the centre of Bourton-On-The-Water and has enormous potential to achieve 100% occupancy all year round, both in the hotel and restaurant.
The property has recently renovated a number of the hotel rooms to a very high standard and is looking to expand further over the coming years. This would provide an excellent opportunity to be part of an expanding group of hotels and restaurants in the Cotswolds (and beyond), with enviable opportunities for the right person.
- Experienced creating rotas in line with budgets
- Presently manage operational purchases/inventory
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Comfortable working in a small team
- Excellent communicator
- Inspirational leader
- Strong trainer
- Basic salary of £20,000 - £22,000
- Fantastic group benefits
- Fantastic progression potentially as the group grows
To discuss the role further and to see a full candidate brief, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. We WILL update on your application status via e-mail regardless of the outcome.