The Role: Business Analyst
Cititec are currently hiring for Business Analyst for a leading financial Organisation in Central London
The Role :
The client are looking for a Business Analyst for a refreshed business and technology architecture for managing enterprise data, and a strong team to support its deployment and operation. This is working on a strategic platform for the organisation's data.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the ownership and creation of functional specification documents and will be expected to work closely with a number of in-house, 3rd party service providers, architecture, business change/users, test teams and stakeholders to build out the strategic EDM Platform
- Experience in enterprise data management platforms.
- Broad knowledge of financial products & reference data
- Applies regulatory knowledge to technology solutions.
- Technical mind-set with experience of trade data and payment data analysis down to individual data attribute level using databases, flat files and xml files for analysis.
- Shows knowledge of FpML and is able to specify enhancements to xml message schemas to carry additional data attributes.
You will be responsible for building strong stakeholder relationships to help achieve business goals in collaboration with others and deliver solutions that meet stakeholder requirements and are realistic and achievable.
You will deliver timely and accurate functional and technical specifications to business and technical stakeholders and develop strong working relationships with peers, users and other partners.
If you are interested in hearing more, please get in touch