Ledger Assistant Required
Crossroads Truck & Bus Limited is one of the leading commercial vehicle distributors for the Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. We provide full parts & service facilities for Volvo Truck & Bus as well as new and used sales, plus a diverse range of associated services.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a ledger assistant for our Birstall depot.
The main responsibilities of the job role are:
- Daily registering of supplier invoices onto the ledger for both groups
- Weekly download of internals and distribute to managers for coding
- Processing of log reports, being listings of unauthorised invoices as and when returned from depot managers
- Supplier statement reconciliations, including requesting copies of missing invoices to ensure they are on the ledger in a timely manner
- Dealing with external and internal supplier queries.
- Resolving unallocated purchase ledger & sales ledger cash
- Daily bank reconciliation on the sales ledger
- Input vehicle sale invoices on to the system
- Posting of daily cheques received from customers
- Post cash sales on to the ledger that are received from customers and allocate against the invoices
- Set up and post any daily payments that are made online
- Other adhoc activities as required
Monday – Friday 08.30am until 17.00pm, some flexibility is required at month end.
Experience within a similar role advantageous but not essential.
Computer / IT skills.
Valid driving licence.
Ability to work on own initiative.
Good communication skills.
In house training.
Excellent pension and healthcare schemes.
Friendly & professional working team.
If you're looking to join a business with good employment prospects, where you can progress, develop and make a difference to your career, then Crossroads could be for you.