Senior C# Developer
Senior C# Developer with skills in C#,.Net core and angular.js is sought by a market leading renewable energy software house based just outside Sheffield city centre (commutable via public transport).
You will be joining a newly formed R&D department that will use the latest technologies (Docker, Angular.js etc) and methodologies (CI/CD, TDD etc) to create a wide variety of both web and internal based applications ranging from Big data solutions, real time data reporting tools, IoT products and large scale web builds.
This role would suit a Senior C# Developer who lives and breathes technology and who has the desire to take the lead of new business products with a lead Developer position highly attainable in year one at this company.
As a national company this organisation offers a fantastic work life balance with 4 days remote working available (must be a commutable distance from Sheffield for 1 day a week), half days on Fridays and top spec technology provided in line with this companies entrepreneurial culture.
The successful Senior Developer should have most of the following key skills:
- At least 5 years' experience working with C#
- .Net Core experience
- Previous experience working with a micro service Architecture
- Angular.js or similar framework understanding
- Modern development process knowledge - TDD, CI/CD, Agile etc
- Jenkins (Docker) exposure would also be a huge plus
This Senior C# Developer will receive the following key benefits:
- Starting salary between £45,000 - £55,000 depending on experience
- 4 days a week remote working with 1 day a week in the office
- Half day on Fridays
- Private Pension scheme
- Choose of top spec technology
- 25 days starting holiday allowance rising to 28 days (1 day a year)
- Flexible working hours
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- Profit based bonus scheme
If the above sounds interesting please click 'APPLY NOW' and I would be delighted to tell you more about the role for one of the most forward thinking energy organisation in the country.
Senior C# Developer - C#, .Net core, micro-service, angular.js, Docker, TDD, CI/CD
£45,000 - £55,000 depending on experience + benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81826225