Project Manager / Engineer
Opportunity for an engineering project manager / senior project engineer to join a world leading pharmaceutical organisation who have doubled their turnover in the last 3 years and have ambitious plans to triple it within the next 5. They offer a variety of services/products to over 100 countries globally and have an excellent reputation within their sector for providing first class customer service. The company are an expanding, financially stable, and global organisation who have recently acquired new businesses. They are very focused on the internal development of staff, offering a thriving and challenging culture.
Due to continued growth, they require an engineering project manager / senior project engineer who will be responsible for managing the project engineering team, program management of capital investments, new product introduction (NPI), and the specification and purchasing of equipment.
As the engineering project manager / senior project engineer, your duties will include:
- Providing technical solutions for new business quotations.
- Identifying future capital investment needs.
- Raising of site capital application requests.
- Specifying, developing and purchasing of site facility, equipment, and tooling needs.
- Participating in continuous improvement (CI) projects.
To be a successful engineering project manager / senior project engineer, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Must have proven experience in a highly regulated manufacturing environment, such as pharmaceutical, medical, defence, automotive, food, or chemical.
- Must have proven NPI experience including the specification, development, and purchasing of new capital equipment.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
If you wish to be considered for this role, then please click on the apply button.