E-Commerce Marketing Coordinator (French / German)
Do you thrive in the competitive E-Commerce Marketplace, designing and executing meaningful advertising and engagement campaigns that focus on ROI to maximize growth? Then this is the role for you! inMusic Europe Ltd has an exciting new position offering fantastic career development opportunities for a focused, dynamic and highly-professional E-Commerce Marketing Coordinator. inMusic comprises a family of 14 high-profile brands, recognized as industry leaders within the Pro-Audio, Music Technology and Consumer Electronics sectors. The E-Commerce Marketing Coordinator will report directly to inMusic’s E-Commerce team, working in tandem with the International Marketing Team, leading campaigns centric Marketing activity across a variety of key online marketplaces earmarked for significant growth.
The successful candidate will join the E-Commerce Sales team at an exciting point, helping to promote growth within this critical market segment. A thorough understanding of E-Commerce market intricacies, optimized digital advertising and executing a high level of SEO is essential.
It is fundamental to the role that the successful applicant becomes a trusted, reliable member of the team both to their internal peers, stakeholders and inMusic’s diverse customer base. Crucial to this role is proactive positive promotion of the company and its product portfolio, identifying fruitful sales opportunities and working alongside the sales team to secure growth.
Due to inMusic’s positioning as a global leader and the varied nature of its export business, international travel might be required, although the role will be predominantly based in inMusic’s Ash Vale office.
If you demonstrate exceptional time-management, are outgoing, driven, confident, adaptable and hold a passion for working within the ever-charging e-commerce sector this is the role for you.
Skills and Experience
- Must be qualified to a degree level in a marketing discipline or possess appropriate industry experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills in English, French and/or German (Written and Verbal)
- Experience in managing change and improvement processes
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to manage large marketing budgets and display high ROI
- Confident and highly confidential with all tasks
- Impeccable attention to detail and confident in the work you do
- Professional and hardworking whilst being a team player
- Advance level in all MS packages - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience and knowledge of Export markets
- Second language
- Previous experience of Amazon Marketing Services
- Punctual, professional and highly-organized
- Copes well with pace, pressure and sudden change
- Comfortable with regular international travel
- Adaptable to an ever-changing workflow
- Ability to resolve issues and overcome objections efficiently and diplomatically
- Team player
- Self motivated
Job Type | Full time
Salary | Competitive based on experience
Company DescriptioninMusic is the parent company for a family of leading music technology and DJ brands that includes: AIR Music Technology, Akai Professional, Alesis, Alto Professional, Denon DJ, Denon Pro, Rane, ION Audio, M-Audio, Marantz Professional, Marq Lighting, MixMeister, Numark and Sonivox.
We are committed to pushing the boundaries of innovation in the DJ, music production, live sound, musical instrument, pro audio, and consumer electronic industries.