Salary; Negotiable per annum depending on experience
I am currently looking for a Care Coordinator and Care Coordinator for our Tower Hamlets Office
Excelcare Homecare Division in Tower Hamlets requires a Care Coordinator to join our team in at our Tower Hamlets office. This is a varied role and you will need to be proactive and organised in nature.
This is a varied role and you will need to be proactive and organised in nature. Duties include:
• Collating and amending rotas as required.
• Matching Care Workers skills to service user requirements.
• Conducting supervisions.
• Organising staff training.
• Implementing Care Plans for service users.
• Ensuring that the right level of care is being provided.
• Keeping all records up to date on the database and files.
• To provide shadowing for new Care Workers and report to the Branch Operations Manager when new Care Workers will be ready to work alone
• To carry out initial visits and appropriate assessment for all new service users
• To supervise and deploy teams of Care Workers who provide care and support to vulnerable adults
• Covering on-call over some evenings and weekends
You must be a dedicated individual, have strong interpersonal skills and be willing to work in a busy environment at times. You should also have effective computer/IT Skills. Being a 24 hour service, you will be required to rotate on-call over some evenings and weekends. You must have a current valid driving license and permanent use of a legal and reliable car.Company DescriptionAt Excelcare, we understand that our success results from our diverse workforce. We regard our people as family and promise a working environment that is designed to foster collaboration, creativity, health, and happiness. We take pride in our highly trained, motivated and dedicated staff, which is why we promote and provide a variety of rewarding and fulfilling careers.