Delphi Developer - Ecommerce Systems
Delphi Developer required with proven skills in Delphi development ideally Delphi 2007 to Delphi 10 (Seattle) ideally with Delphi components such as Indy, TMS, DevExpress and with MS SQL Server is required to work on developing and supporting complex and critical ecommerce systems by leading software company close to the M40 in High Wycombe Bucks.
As a Delphi Developer the ideal experience required includes
- Commercial experience developing Delphi client server applications in a variety of versions of Delphi, primarily 2007 and later
- Developing in Transact-SQL (Microsoft SQL Server) to support client applications
- Developing and supporting products through the full software development lifecycle
- Working with common third party Delphi components such as Indy, TMS, DevExpress
- Working as a flexible part of a team of developers, DBAs, Business Analysts and QA staff
- Some experience of C# / .NET would be a benefit
As a Delphi Developer you will primarily be maintaining and developing the flagship product suite which includes individual applications and services written in versions of Delphi from Delphi 2007 to Delphi 10 (Seattle). Woking in a team on the technical roadmap of our products including being part of our programme to move our applications to later versions of Delphi.
You'll also work with our Helpdesk team to resolve bugs reported by customers so will need an analytical mind suited to solving real-world problems. From time to time we might ask you to work with a customer on their specific requirements or issues so we'd like you to be comfortable working with and talking at a technical level with customers.
The main requirement is for a good Delphi developer but there is always scope for client facing activities if that is the direction you wish to head in or you can keep your head down and code!
The role is commutable by Car as its close to the M40 from places such as High Wycombe, Beaconsfield, Marlow, Maidenhead, Gerrards Cross, Slough, Uxbridge, The Chilterns, Chesham, Chalfont St Giles, Henley on Thames, Amersham, Uxbridge, Luton and West London. Parking is provided.
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency in respect of Permanent positions.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81827326