Compliance Manager – Insurance AR/Branch Monitoring Experience Required
Our Client, leading General Insurance brokers, are looking for a Compliance Manager to join their small compliance team in a broad role. Duties will include;
• Monitor the Business and its Appointed Representatives in line with the Compliance Plans, identifying issues and ensuring corrective actions take place
• Pro-active and timely provision of reports and management information in line with the Compliance Activity Plan
• Ensure effective handling of customer complaints, conducting investigations and preparing responses
• Assist in the development and update of Policies and Procedures in line with the Compliance Plans
• Maintain up to date registers and controls and ensure relevant staff are appropriately informed of any issues arising
You should have at least three years compliance experience from another insurance environment including liaising with & monitoring ARs and/or Branches, with a good general understanding of compliance, whether gained from a similar in-house role or a consultancy.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 020 7330 6963 or send your details to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge