Campaign Selection Officer
Campaign Selection Officer
Position: Campaign Selection Officer
Location: London, WC1N
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Closing date: 9am Monday 9th July 2018
They reserve the right to close the role prior to the closing date, should suitable applications be received. Therefore you are encouraged to apply right away, to avoid disappointment.
About the role:
This fixed term post-holder will sit in the Data Marketing Team (which is in the Direct Marketing department) servicing the needs of the charity. The role will involve delivery of ‘business as usual’ supporting the campaign selection requirements of teams where you will work with the requesting team and senior members of the Data Team to understand business objectives and define the best audience for each communication. You will then follow protocols, working to a critical path to create and test SQL queries to pull data from their warehouse delivering accurate, complete selections on time.
The Direct Marketing team is a dynamic department, with considerable and varied responsibility from data insight and selections to individual giving and the management of the Charity’s retail, membership and legacy marketing income streams. The team is challenged with raising over £23m in 2018 / 19.
Please refer to the job description for full details of the role.
- You will need to be an effective time manager, working with your manager to prioritise workload to meet key milestones as well as undertaking day to day responsibilities.
- You will be expected to be thorough in documenting your work, and to undertake rigorous checking to deliver against quality control metrics.
- Proven experience creating and manipulating direct marketing campaign data selections using advanced SQL.
- Experience of working with relational databases.
- Advanced data manipulation and numeric skills needed to develop complex selections.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise multiple tasks, work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- The ideal candidate will also have: a proven understanding working knowledge of data protection principles and protocols experience working on a CRM platform (such as Salesforce or Rasiers Edge), ideally in a charity or membership context.
You may have experience of the following:, Data Analyst, Database Officer, Data Assistant, Data Officer, Data Selections Analyst, CRM Marketing Executive, Database Marketing Manager, CRM Manager, Email Marketing Executive, eMarketing, Online Marketing, Internet Marketing, Campaign Executive, Campaign Manager, Digital Marketing, etc
About the charity:
Every day brings new challenges for our client. Every day, 618 seriously ill children from across the UK arrive for life-changing treatments. Every day, young lives hang in the balance as patients, families and staff battle the most complex illnesses. And every day, the brightest minds come together to achieve pioneering medical breakthroughs that change the lives of thousands of children – and change the world. This extraordinary hospital has always depended on charitable support to give seriously ill children the best chance to fulfil their potential. Without donations, they can’t help fund ground-breaking research, advanced equipment, child and family support services, and the rebuilding and refurbishment of wards and medical facilities. Their staff help to raise these vital funds for the hospital. A better future for seriously ill children starts with you.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.