Senior Java Developers - Hounslow
Senior Java Agile Developer - Hounslow
My client is looking for a number of Java Developers join their Engineering team. Very heavily Agile projects, so candidates must have extensive experience with TDD/XP.
Contract Length - 6 months initially, with a high possibility of extensions there after.
Happy to consider Developers from all sectors.
- Excellent core Java skills
- Deep understanding of TCP/IP and experienced in the use of apache http libraries for consuming http based web services in an efficient manner;
- Experience is design patterns, unit testing with Mockito, JUnit, automated build and test systems for continuous integration (using Jenkins) and TDD are a must;
- Experience using GIT
- Agile development, in particular Scrum and XP; comfortable with practices like pair programming and code review. Pair Programming
- Injection frameworks like Guice or Spring is a must
- Thorough and systematic approach towards troubleshooting and root cause analysis of production issues is a must;
- Must be comfortable using Unix and should be good with common shell commands/scripting;