Technical Analyst (Active Directory) - Bournemouth - £43,000
Technical Support Analyst (Active Directory) - Bournemouth - £43,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Are you a highly experienced Technical Support Analyst with an extensive background in supporting and implementing Cloud based Active Directive services? Are you skilled in supporting Microsoft Exchange, Lync and other Microsoft services such as Sharepoint in cloud / hybrid environments? If so, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
This is an exciting new opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer to take responsibility for the management and support for core back office Microsoft Services but with a particular focus of on premise and cloud based Active Directory and their associated services. You will also assist in the support of MS Exchange (cloud hybrid configuration), Skype for business and the broader adoption of Microsoft cloud services by working with peers.
- Recent experience in relevant Microsoft disciplines
- Office 365 Azure and DIRSYNC
- NPS, DHCP, Sites and Services
- Security Groups and Group Policy
- Certificate management
- 3-4 years' experience in supporting Microsoft Exchange, Lync and other Microsoft services such as Sharepoint in cloud / hybrid environments.
- Understanding of ITIL processes - Incident, problem and change and a good knowledge of IT Operations
The salary for this position is up to £43,000 depending on your skills and experience plus an 8% performance related bonus scheme. Benefits consist of up to 30 days holiday plus all bank holidays, discounted parking, personal health related benefits including free gym membership, commuter benefits, and much more!
Contact Bond Williams IT Recruitment in Bournemouth to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency