Compliance Monitoring Manager – Asset Management
An asset management house is looking to hire a Compliance Monitoring Manager to join their team covering thematic, desk based & surveillance monitoring. Great opportunity for a compliance monitoring specialist or a candidate looking to focus on this area of compliance going forward.
- Assist with the development of a risk based Compliance Monitoring Program.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments to ensure the program remains up to date.
- Develop test plans and documentation in support of monitoring activities.
- Execute thematic, desk based and surveillance monitoring at agreed frequencies.
- Complete testing write ups including identification of issues and recommendations.
- Work with the business to track resolution of recommendations.
- Assist with or lead other projects or initiatives as required.
- At least 5 years Compliance Monitoring experience
- Strong Asset Management experience with knowledge of UCITS & AIFMD regulations.
- Degree educated
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Please view all our other Live Jobs on our website www.CLARCrecruitment.com