Technical & Training Manager / Senior Manager - Central London
- Firm: Training & Compliance Consortium
- Workload: Audit, Compliance and Training
- Clients: Top 50 to Boutique
- Location: Central London
- Salary: To £80k
Are you an Audit Manager / Senior Manager keen to take on a more technical behind-the-scenes role? Or, are you working as a Manager / Senior Manager in a technical and training capacity within an accountancy firm, compliance consortium or training provider looking to work with small and medium chartered accountants?
Our client, an established Training & Compliance Consortium providing services to multiple accountancy practices, are looking for a Technical Training Manager to join their friendly team. The focus will primarily be on providing advice on a Technical Helpline, carrying out quality control cold file reviews, presenting quarterly CPD Updates and liaising with senior partners.
Working with clients ranging from sole practitioners to Top 50 firms, the majority of your work will be within the M25 with the need to travel to other parts of the UK on occasion.
The successful candidate will help build and expand the business going forward and will be given the opportunity to write and present specialist CPD courses and technical manuals.
You will be provided with excellent training and ongoing support right from the very start.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years' PQE within a UK accountancy firm and be eligible to obtain a Practising Certificate.
- Possess strong technical skills within audit and up-to-date knowledge of reporting requirements
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills for liaison with Partners and managing bodies
- Be flexible and willing to travel to clients
If you are seeking Technical or Training Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied, please call 0203 2255 060 if you have any questions.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.