*Compliance Analyst- Global Asset Management Bank- 3 Months- London*
My Client, a Global Asset Management Bank, require a Finance Graduate to join the Compliance team for an initial 3 month contract with scope for long term extension.
The ideal candidate will be a newly qualified Graduate with a relevant degree in Financial Services or Economics and looking to build a career within Financial Services. Full training of the role will be given.
- Perform daily monitoring and disclosure of positions held by the firm
- Take an active part in the sourcing and validation of data and functionality for the firm's new large shareholder and short selling databases.
- Close liaison with the Line of Business and Compliance officers to confirm positions and any other issues arising from the holding of stock in a timely manner.
- Liaise with compliance technology group on all matters of system enhancements.
- Engage in the analysis of new rules and regulations pertaining to the monitoring and reporting of holdings in equity as needed.
Required candidate skills/qualifications
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines to a consistently high level of accuracy
- Show initiative and react quickly to changes in priorities with the ability to quickly learn new procedures.
- Strong technical skills ( i.e. Excel, MS Access and other similar applications)
- A clear and logical thought process with a propensity to question facts and data.
- Finance Graduate- 6 months experience preferred
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81827309