Accounts Payable Assistant
My client has transformed the communications industry with their innovative ideas and proactive policies. As a result, they have become genuine industry leaders and are thus looking for an ambitious Accounts Payable Assistant to join their growing finance team. This position is not solely limited to Payable duties, rather, it encompasses a broad remit allowing one to develop a range of skills. The ideal candidate will be very ambitious with a minimum of two years experience in a practical setting,
- Maintenance of invoice register and processing of all supplier invoices into business system promptly and accurately for different companies within Lebara Group.
- Ensure invoices are approved following the procurement to payment process before processing payment
- Control, approval and payment of staff expenses in Concur
- Raise billing disputes with suppliers and follow up within the contractual time limit to resolve the disputes
- Ensure supplier payments are prepared on a weekly basis
- Ensure the regular reconciliation of statements with suppliers, maintaining good working relationships and taking action quickly to resolve differences.
- Review unmatched and debit items and prepare and circulate weekly aged creditors analysis.
- Make sure all processes are compiled to Group accounting policy and ensure records are maintained and filed in accordance with finance house keeping rules and follow European VAT record management requirements.
- Prepare regular and adhoc reports for stakeholder across the business.
- Filing and other tasks as briefed by the manager.
- Drive invoice process improvement through the organisation
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders to make sure that requirements and restrictions are understood and adhered
- Degree Educated
- Highly ambitious
- Excellent communication skills
- 2 years practical experience