IT Test Manager
IT TEST MANAGER
£400 PER DAY
My client is searching for an IT Test Manager for a role based in London.
- Establish Testing CoE (Center of Excellence) within the company.
- Operate within the management team to assure quality of the products under development and ensure that testing effort is of the highest standard
- Lead and manage the delivery of own area of testing.
- Responsible for all areas, from strategy through to planning, resource management and quality
- Tailor test approach according to varying factors such as products under test, strategy, approach, risk acceptance and direction from the client
- Own and be responsible for all elements delivered by the team
- Take responsibility for the production and approval of testing deliverables and achievement of testing milestones during a project.
- Provide clear and appropriately detailed reports around progress, risks, issues and any other relevant points
- Identify improvements to the process and assists in their implementation.
- Maintain awareness of testing alternatives at a level where they can be analysed and the most effective testing strategy selected and agreed.
- Manage all risks associated with the testing and takes preventative action when any risks become unacceptable.
Essential Skill Set Required:
- Coaching and mentoring team
- Ensuring products delivered match expectations for functionality and quality
- Experience in leading, planning and executing quality assurance cycles across a complex and integrated set of products.
- Experience in generating effective release metrics and progress tracking.
- Knowledge or appreciation of various testing and life cycle management tools
- Proven experience of Test Plans, Test Scripts and Test Execution
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Line Management experience
- Degree or similar in Computer Science
- Experience in testing Windows, Web and mobile applications
- 5+ years of test management experience
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working in a large scale organisation or environment (2000+ Users)
- Experience of testing & automation technologies from both a technical and business perspective
- Experience in automation testers
- Experience in Performance testing
- Windows 10 migration experience
- Office 365 Experience
- Microsoft Active Directory (OU's, Groups, GPO's/GPP's) experience
If you have the relevant skill set, please email your updated CV or call me directly on 0207 6085822