Head of Digital Marketing
HEAD OF DIGITAL MARKETING - Highly competitive salary - negotiable DOE
We work in partnership with an innovative digital marketing/lead generation business in Surrey who are currently seeking a senior digital marketing professional to head up their digital marketing team.
You will have overall responsibility for communicating and promoting internal & external products to the market.
Role of the Head of Digital Marketing
- Defining the digital strategy across paid channels including Native & Paid Social/Search
- Responsibility for forecasting and delivering spend, traffic and revenue
- Running online campaigns across multiple consumer based financial products
- Conducting market research to understand landscape and bring new products to market.
- Development of the blog and content marketing strategy to boost Social performance.
- Extensive A/B and Multivariate Testing of landing pages & creative to boost conversion.
- Managing a team of digital marketing specialists.
- Negotiating contractual terms and commercials with partners and suppliers.
- Working closely with the Affiliate & Partnerships team to maximise overall revenues.
- Reporting directly to the Commercial Director and CEO.
Required Skills/Experience for the Head of Digital Marketing
- Ideally you will come from an agency background or lead generation environment
- Significant experience with paid social/native media/search
- Strong strategic and functional marketing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Extremely organized and able to prioritize workloads
- Self-motivated; ability to take ownership about assigned projects; ability to work independently and with a team
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work in a team environment and participate as a team member
- Attention to detail to produce high-quality deliverables
The office is centrally located with FREE parking.
Please apply here with your CV and a short covering letter.