Community and Corporate Fundraiser (Buckinghamshire / Bedfordsh)
Community & Corporate Fundraiser (Buckinghamshire / Bedfordshire / Northamptonshire)Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 p.a. + car allowance + excellent benefitsContract length: PermanentLocation: Buckinghamshire / Bedfordshire / Northamptonshire, however can be flexibleAre you a fundraising or sales professional ready to help us beat cancer sooner?We're looking for an ambitious, confident and engaging Community & Corporate Fundraiser based in the Buckinghamshire / Bedfordshire / Northamptonshire area to...
- Recruit, manage, and support volunteer fundraisers within the community, helping them to reach their fundraising potential
- Identify and develop new relationships with corporate supporters, fundraising groups and high potential individuals
- Inspire and bring out the best in our supporters, corporate partnerships and fundraising groups, engaging them with Cancer Research UK's life-saving work over the long term
- Enable our supporters to achieve their ambitious fundraising goals
- Be an ambassador for CRUK in the community, working with colleagues and volunteers to unlock new opportunities.
- Proven experience of exceeding targets and working to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Excellent ability to motivate, inspire and influence people
- Strong networking skills and proven ability to build long-lasting relationships
- Proven ability to track and report on income
- Flexibility and willingness to travel where needed to support events.
To apply, please visit our website via the button below.At CRUK we value diversity and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures and believe that a diverse workforce will help us to beat cancer sooner.
Please note, from 2019, our head office will be relocating from Islington to a new office space in Stratford, close to the Olympic Park.