1:1 Tuition Functional Skills
JOB TITLE: Tutor Functional Skills / English/ Maths / ICT
Location: Burnley and East Lancashire
PURPOSE OF POST: To plan and deliver high quality teaching, learning, assessment and tutorial support to Learners to maximise achievement and support continuous improvement.
To teach and assess Functional English/ Maths/ ICT within a range of vocational areas, mainly in the 16-19 learners.
The post holder will be required to:
- To teach and assess Functional skills English/ Maths / ICT to young people to support them on vocational programmes.
- To help learners with the transition from Secondary Education to Further Education.
- To devise a programme of learning (scheme of work) with appropriate effective teaching and learning strategies, resources and assessments.
- To support the principles of effective learning by participating in the development of shared teaching and learning resources for Functional Skills.
- To maintain attendance registers, records of progress and ensure Learners are correctly accessed and commissioning agents are kept up to date with student progress.
The post itself is subject to an enhanced DBS Certificate as well as satisfactory references.
If you feel that you have these qualities and that this role is something that you would like to be considered for then please either e-mail your CV to Karl Lucas via our website or contact the office directly by phone for a chat.
- Randstad Education offers very competitive hourly rates of pay (£20 - £25 per hour) as well as an honest and upfront approach from an experienced dedicated team.
Randstad Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we specialise in consistently placing fully qualified Teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants and office admin workers into positions within secondary, primary and SEND schools as well as Nursery staff across the Lancashire area