Trainer Social Care
I'm recruiting for a Trainer to join my client who is an outstanding rated provider of care and support services to people with neurological and complex needs. We're looking fr an experienced Trainer / Training Officer, ideally within health and social care, to prepare and deliver training to care staff, including the Care Certificate. You'll be predominantly based from their site in Hinckley however frequent travel to other sites so you'll need to be a driver with own vehicle.
Each service within this portfolio has been cleverly adapted to allow them to offer tailor made care packages for each and every resident. The beautiful character buildings are carefully placed within central locations in order to offer excellent transport links and community facilities to include; shops, restaurants, cafes', libraries, a leisure centre and much more.
Alongside a competitive basic salary, the appointed Trainer will be rewarded with business mileage paid at 40p per mile and a company pension.
This is a very varied role however your primary duties will include, but are not limited too;
- Deliver mandatory and refresher training to both new and existing employees adhering to company standards
- Collate and maintain staff portfolios
- Assist with the ongoing development of training material
- Ensure your own knowledge is kept relevant and up to date with current training courses/methods etc.
- Regularly liaise with the Training Manager and update them with any changes
- Experience of working as a trainer delivering training to staff indiviudally or in a group
- NEBOSH/PTLLS/CTLLS/Train the Trainer would be highly desirable
- Experience of working as a trainer within a health and social care environment
- Good working knowledge of current legislation and basic health and safety
Interested? Then please send your CV to be considered for immediate interview
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.