Cedar is currently recruiting for a temporary Credit Control for a renowned travel company based in the West London.
The company holds a stellar reputation within its industry, and is looking for a candidate who is immediately available for a role that could run for up to 3 months for the right candidate.
Some of the duties fir the role are:
- Dealing with incoming calls and customer queries through Salesforce
- Processing monthly Excel invoicing reports and statements
- Updating the customer database
- Raising BACS refund requisition weekly in accordance with the payment runs
- Processing Credit Card payments for outstanding balances
- Chasing pending payments for overdue invoices for accounts
- Investigating unresolved payments and chasing remittances as required
- Processing Credit Notes
- Query Resolution Customer Relations Department and Account Management
- Assisting with credit card receipts
- Previous Credit Control experience within a fast-paced environment, ideally 2-5 years' experience.
- Previous CODA experience is highly desirable.
- Intermediate Excel skills (V-look ups, pivot tables)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic, professional company with a strong UK presence, and enhance their Credit Control skills.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81763385