Learning Support - Secondary Education - Darlington
Empowering Learning are working on behalf of a number of secondary schools in and around Darlington, seeking Behaviour Support specialists who will be able to offer support to vulnerable students with emotional, social and mental health difficulties.
The primary function of this post is to work collaboratively with the team, supporting students in developing their confidence and self-esteem in order to increase school participation and generally cultivate greater aspirations to achieve. Confidence in behaviour management is key.
Those who have experience in the following areas would be of particular interest:
- Youth work
- Support work & residential care
- Learning mentor in secondary environment
- Prison officers/ tutors
- Graduates from relevant disciplines (Psychology, sociology)
We can offer you:
- Fantastic rates of pay, up to £350 per week
- Short and long-term positions available, with opportunity for permanent employment
- Consistent support from your full time dedicated Consultant
- Fantastic opportunities for expanding your continuous professional development (CPD) file
- Recommend a friend scheme
Empowering Learning Ltd were founded in 2003 and is a well-established Teacher Training and Recruitment Consultancy. As well as training, we offer an exceptional recruitment service, supporting schools with daily supply needs and permanent positions.
Our dedicated, professional teams proudly place our candidates and clients at the heart of our bespoke approach and ensure that we provide excellent recruitment solutions to clients and candidates - no matter where they are in the country.
One of our key advantages is our bank of skilled EAL (English as an additional language) teachers and our flagship training package, the Teachers' Standards Programme, which supports teachers with overseas training on their journey into UK classrooms.
If you are interested in the role of a behaviour mentor, please get in touch. However, if this role isn't exactly right for you, but you are looking for supply work, then we would still love to hear from you! Empowering Learning are working with a number of schools in and around the local area.