Customer Service Executive
Customer Service Executive / Customer Relationship Exec
A Customer Service Executive / Customer Relationship Exec is needed to join a leading firm of City Stockbrokers. This is a unique opportunity progress your career whilst gaining an insight into the stock market.
Based in the heart of London's financial district, our client is an established and regulated firm in financial services. Due to continued expansion, they now seek a driven and proven Customer Services Exec / Customer Relationship Executive to assist in the daily running of their clients' Model Portfolios.
Whether you are setting up accounts; liaising and building relationships; contacting clients to undertake due diligence; ensuring records are up to date; sending out client statements; assisting the Portfolio Manager in the preparation of new accounts to trade; or organising weekly meetings, you will get an amazing opportunity to develop an understanding of the financial markets.
To qualify. You should be a Customer Service Executive / Customer Service Advisor / Customer Relationship Executive / Client Relations Exec / Customer Service Administrator / Customer Support Administrator / Financial Services Advisor / Customer Administrator / Customer Support Exec or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- A proven record of offering outstanding customer service via the telephone;
- Experience in administration or an admin heavy role;
- An interest in the financial markets;
- That you are self-motivated, commercially aware, with a head for figures;
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail – you need to be accurate.
It is not necessary for you to have formal qualifications, as you will have the opportunity to study for the various financial exams to acquire FCA registration during your time at the company.
In return, you will be joining a financial organisation that offers you a platform to launch your career as a Customer Service Advisor / Customer Relationships Executive within financial services. The role has the potential to grow into a Discretionary Management position with a competitive salary and the opportunity to make commission. Get in touch.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Secretarial & Administration Accountancy jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Secretarial & Administration Banking, Finance & Insurance jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Secretarial & Administration Public Sector jobs in London (Central)