Graduate Data Analyst
- Full Time
Graduate Data Analyst / Junior Data Analyst - Online Advertising
We are seeking a bright and ambitious Graduate Data Analyst / Junior Data Analyst to join a pioneering business who specialises in intelligent programmatic advertising campaigns. Expect to create and maintain bespoke reports with an emphasis on user experience and accuracy of reported data.
Situated at the forefront of the programmatic industry you will be joining an award winning business which delivers efficient, integrated programmatic advertising across a variety of platforms. Proud to include Expedia, adidas and John Lewis in their long-term client list this leading business combine pioneering technology with a highly analytical approach to deliver exceptional results and ROI for its clients.
Joining as the Graduate Data Analyst / Junior Data Analyst you will support the optimisation and client services team by providing campaign analysis services, highlighting potential ways the campaigns can perform better. On a day-to-day basis expect to assist in the production of larger scale analytic products, maintain and update reports and dashboards, use a range of new technologies, assist in solving complex data requirements, play a key role in the development of reporting products and more.
To qualify... We don't expect you to have any experience as this is an entry level role but as a guide you should be a talented Graduate / Graduate Data Analyst / Junior Data Analyst with a CV that demonstrates:
- A Degree in a maths, technology, statistics or another related field;
- A keen interest in new technologies for big data applications;
- You are very proficient in MS Excel and at least one of the following statistical software packages: R, Stata, Minitab, SPSS, SAS;
- A love of good design, an ability to interpret a client's vision and a passion for excellence;
- Strong written and oral presentation skills with the ability to communicate technical information clearly and concisely to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and organisational skills.
An understanding or working knowledge of SQL, statistical methods or business intelligence tools such as Tableau would be advantageous.
This is a unique opportunity for a Graduate Data Analyst / Junior Data Analyst to join an organisation that prides itself in delivering high performing advertising solutions for some amazing client names all within a fun, professional and rewarding working environment! Get in touch...
More jobs like this
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Research & Analysis Media & Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Research & Analysis Technology & New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Research & Analysis Marketing & PR jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Research & Analysis Retail jobs in London (Central)