Social Media Producer - Leading Gaming Website
Social Media Producer / Social Media Manager - Leading Gaming Website
A Social Media Producer / Social Media Manager is needed to join a leading global media group on a 6 month contract. Expect an exciting role growing Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat and more for a leading gaming website.
With over 280 million people visiting their websites globally each month, this international firm is the world's largest premier online content network for information and entertainment. With the ability to reach 19% of the world's population they own an unparalleled collection of industry leading sites. This is a unique opportunity to create compelling content for a global gaming audience.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager the Social Media Producer / Social Media Manager will play an integral role uploading video features including gameplay, reviews, opinion, and entertainment content and crafting compelling titles, decks, and keywords. On a day-to-day basis expect to act as a key editor for the creative direction, copy, timing, and frequency of social posts; write clever, SEO-friendly, attention-grabbing headlines; annotate YouTube videos and much more. In short, it will be your input that ensures this leading website stays top of its game.
To qualify... You should be a Social Media Producer / Social Media Manager / Social Media Coordinator / Online Editor / Content Creator / Community Manager or similar with a keen interest in video games and a CV that can demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar Social Media role using various social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and LinkedIn;
- Exceptional writing, editing, and grammar skills while prioritising a high volume of work;
- Experience with social posting platforms (ie. Sprinklr, Social Flow, Hootsuite);
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop.
Understanding of Adobe Premiere, and other Adobe CC products would be advantageous.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Social Media Producer / Social Media Manager to join a leading media publisher offering a progressive and rewarding environment. Get in touch...
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)