Conveyancing Assistant- Cathedral Appointments are currently recruiting for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to join a local, well-established law firm based in Plymouth. This role would suit someone who has some previous residential conveyancing experience and who is looking to join a friendly team.
Responsibilities of a Conveyancing Assistant will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with general administration, filing, typing and telephone calls
- Responsibility of managing fee earner diaries and appointments
- Setting up new files and meeting clients to obtain identification and initial instructions
- Assisting throughout the residential conveyancing process - sending out contract packs, requesting searches, raising enquiries, exchange of contracts and completion requirements
- Dealing with post completion matters
Background & Skills of a Conveyancing Assistant:
- You will have previous experience of working as a Conveyancing Assistant, Residential Property Paralegal or Conveyancing Secretary
- You will have good administrative skills with good attention to detail
- You will be able to demonstrate effective communication skills, both written and spoken
- You will be able to cope well under pressure, with an ability to work flexibly and efficiently deal with changing priorities
- You will take a positive and proactive approach to work, anticipating and meeting the needs of the department
- You will be competent in using Microsoft Office
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge or possibly to take on more responsibilities within a law firm. On offer is a competitive starting salary, excellent benefits and a friendly working environment.
Please note, Cathedral Appointments are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to the above role.
Key Words: Conveyancing Assistant, Paralegal, Residential Property, Residential Conveyancing, Legal Secretary, Conveyancer, Conveyancing, Legal, Secretary, Law Firm, Audio Typing, Typing, Typist, Law, Jobs in Plymouth, Devon Jobs