Senior Paralegal - Plot Sales
Senior Paralegal - Plot Sales £23k to £25k Harpenden, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Our client an established and respected Practice based in Harpenden is looking to recruit a Senior Plot Sales Paralegal to support and develop an existing team.
You will be encouraged to represent and promote the services of the Practice and be passionate about the maintenance and expansion of client relationships.
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
· Supporting an existing team and encouraging development
· Preparation of contract packs, handling pre contract enquiries and managing exchange of contracts
· Land registry applications
· Dealing with part exchange properties bought by developers
· Working with client to confirm estate layouts and site set ups
· Assist in marketing for new sales work
Skills and experience:-
· Experience of development acquisitions, investment purchases, property acquisition and development funding work
· Previous experience in supervision and support of a team
· Excellent communications skills
· Ability to build stakeholder relationships
· Able to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
The culture of this Practice is admirable and they have certainly been able to retain a family feel whilst evolving into a corporate player and hold an ever growing reputation for delivering an outstanding service to their clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for a plot sales paralegal looking to secure a new role working within a collaborative environment. Sound of interest? Id love to hear from you!
Please note: There is no training contract attached to this position.